Your Source for 26KW Generators
- Most Powerful air-cooled standby generator available
- Includes 200-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Rated at 26kW LP Propane / 24kW Natural Gas
- Power Management System
- Automatically Restores Power Seconds After the Power Goes Out
- Sleek, Appealing Design Fits Into Neighborhood Landscapes
- Aluminum enclosure withstands hurricane force winds up to 186mph
- Easy, Tool-less Access to Major Components and Maintenance Items
- Thermally Protected Fuel System Shuts off Fuel in the Event of a Fire
- Install just 18 inches from your home taking up less space
- Aluminum Enclosure on a Galvanneal Steel Base
- Longest Most Comprehensive Standard Warranty in its Class
- 10-Year Warranty Covers Parts, Labor, and Travel for Entire Warranty Term.
Superior Customer Support
Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Tri-State Water, Power & Air will be with you every step of the way. Complete our web form or give us a call to get your questions answered.
We have many partners to provide financing solutions that are right for your family.
Benefits of Our Generators
Tri-State Water, Power & Air proudly offers and installs top-of-the-line whole-house generators designed to stand the test of time and perform reliably when you need them. They are built with a durable protective case to hold strong in all types of inclement weather. Plus, with self-diagnostics built in, our generators can proactively detect potential issues ahead of time so that they’re always ready to go when the power goes out.
When you turn to Tri-State Water, Power & Air for a home standby generator, you can count on our professionals to help you find the size and capacity that’s just right for your home. We’ll also handle every detail of the installation and walk you through the ins and outs of how it works. Tri-State generators feature a transfer switch that automatically switches the power source to the generator when an outage is detected. In addition to our products and installation services, we also offer ongoing maintenance and 24/7 emergency services to keep your generator in prime condition.
If you’d like to learn more about the whole-house generators we offer and install for homeowners, contact Tri-State Water, Power & Air today.